Junior High Options 2020-2021
St. Timothy provides a solid foundation in core subjects, as well as offering a variety of options to bring academic inquiry and interests alive. Please check out some of our options under the Programs section of this website, or contact the school for more information 403-500-2106.
Online registration will open on our school website on Friday, May 22nd at 10:00 a.m.
- Course Descriptors: Junior High Complementary Courses 2020-2021
- Students in grades 7-9 have a choice of two complementary courses for the year. Please choose four complementary courses ranking them from 1 to 4, with 1 being your 1st choice and 4 being your last choice. We will make every effort to accommodate first or second choices, however due to promptness in filling out this online form as well as class-size limits, scheduling and availability of teachers, some students may receive their 3rd or 4th choice.
- Final class option lists will be determined and confirmed with students in September. Meanwhile, if courses do not have a minimum number of registered students, the course will be cancelled, and students will be placed in another course according to their preferences.
- Current Grade 6 students register in the following Google link: Grade 7 Sign Up
- Current Grade 7 & 8 students register in the following Google link: Grade 8 & 9 Sign Up
When completing the online form:
- Parent/Guardian permission is required – you will have to provide parent/guardian’s name, email address and phone number.
- To access the form, you will need to login with the student’s Google Learn email address (i.e. PatC2@learn.cssd.ab.ca and your district password).
- Email confirmation, if requested, will be sent to students’ learn accounts (not parent/guardian’s email address).
- Please ensure that you click submit at the end of the form, as this will ensure the information will be recorded. Students will only be able to complete the form once.
- If you need assistance in completing the form or request any changes after the form is submitted, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.