Learning from home looks different than in the classroom. It's shifted to online learning.
St. Timothy School is open for public access from 9 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
Teachers are posting lessons and assignments regularly in their Brightspace by D2L courses. Brightspace by D2L
Check weekly for due dates and online meeting opportunities (Zoom, Google Hangouts, etc.). They are available during regular office hours, so please email them as needed.
- Students in Mr. Breit’s Math & Science classes are encouraged to continue using Brightspace/D2L as their primary source of information, assignments and assessment. Also, it is highly recommended that you join our “live” online zoom video conferences every Monday and Wednesday (plus random sessions). It’s easy, it’s entertaining, it’s good! Check your Brightspace/D2L courses for detailed info!
- If you are in Mr. Outtrim’s Math classes here is his schedule: Math 10C Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday @10:00 am, Math 31 Tuesday & Thursday @ 11:00 am, and Math 20-2 Tuesday & Thursday @ 12:00 pm.
Read and Write
- Read&Write for Google Chrome is free literacy software that offers a range of powerful support tools to help students gain confidence with reading, writing, studying and research. Many St. Timothy students use this program to help them with their daily work.
- We have attached two documents that give information regarding this program and its features.
- Please contact Ms. Geremia at Jacqueline.email@example.com if you have any questions.