Student Records & Transcripts 

Student records are kept at the school students attend. Once students complete Grade 12 or transfer out of CCSD, student files are sent to our Student Records department. When students transfer out of CCSD, receiving schools contact us to request student files. If students move outside North America, we recommend that prior to leaving, students obtain a sealed copy of their file from the coordinator of district and student Records.

How To Get A Student File 

Student Files are the complete educational history of a student from kindergarten to Grade 12. It contains all information affecting the decisions made about their education that we collected and maintained. While students are still in school, parents can arrange to get student files from principals; students who are in school and 18 or older can also get files from principals. Anyone can obtain a copy with the signed permission of parents (if students are younger than 18) or students (if 18 or older). Mail or fax the completed Student Records Request Form to: 

Coordinator, District and Student Records
St. Brother Andre Centre
3743 – 64 Avenue SE
Calgary, AB T2C 2V5
Fax: 403-500-2911

Contact 403-500-2817 for more information.


Official student transcripts are issued by Alberta Education and not by Calgary Catholic School District. A transcript is an official record of high school marks and is available for a fee from Alberta Education. Transcripts may be ordered online, or by contacting:

Alberta Education
Transcript Coordinator
44 Capitol Boulevard
10044 – 108 Street NW
Edmonton, AB T5J 5E6

To be connected toll free within Alberta dial 403-310-0000, followed by:
Phone: 1-780-427-5318
Fax: 1-780-422-2137